To protect yourself from being a victim of ransomware, using a security software is never the only way. Regularly back up your software is a good option and you can benefit more from doing so.
1. Added Anti-Virus Protection: Performing routine backups on your files is an added measure of security against the threat of Internet viruses.
2. Quick Access to Files: When you back up data, you have the ability to access specific files in seconds.
3. Protection Against Power Failures: Regularly backing up or allowing a system to back up, your data ensures that you need not worry about power issues resulting in the loss of your important information.
4. Safeguard Against Failed Hard Drive: It does not matter whether your hard drive falls victim to the popular head crash or if parts of the hard drive become defective in a gradual succession because the result is the same in both instances, data loss.
5. Recovery if Operating System Fails: A backup is incredibly efficient when it comes to keeping your information in the event of an OS crash.
Doing back up is easy, but you must concern more about how you can restore your backup easily and efficiently.
MiniTool ShadowMaker Free 2.0
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a free tool whose task is to create data backups and restore. It allows you to quickly backup the contents of entire hard drives, selected partitions, and even folders and individual files.
MiniTool has just released the latest version – MiniTool ShadowMaker Free 2.0, new features have been added to make this software more powerful.
Improvements to Old Functions
1. Added files backup feature: You can now back up files
2. HDD status performance monitor: Allows you to monitor the disk condition in real time
Quick File/System?Disk Backup
Quickly back up files&folders, system and hard disk drives in case an accident happens.
Safe System/Disk Restore
Safely restore the system and hard disk drives to the previous state when there is a need.
Manage hard disk space taken up by full/differential/incremental backup files.
WinPE Bootable Media Builder
Create a bootable media to help restore the operating system to the previous state.
Clone hard drive for disk backup or for a hard drive upgrade.