In this region, North America core materials market is projected to reach USD 1,032.65 million by 2025, from USD 522.60 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The core material is special class of composite materials, normally having low strength , but its higher thickness provides the sandwich composite with high bending stiffness with overall low density. Globally, growing marine market in the U.S., rise in the demand from wind energy market, and increasing adoption of composites in the aerospace end-use industry are the prime growth drivers of global core materials market. In addition, increase in adoption of core materials for newer applications and, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global core materials market. However, higher cost of investment, and delay in renewal of production tax credit (PTC) are the key restraints for global core materials market.
This report identifies the global core materials market size in for the year 2017-2025, and forecast of the same for year 2025. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global core materials market.
Detailed Sample Copy of Updated Analysis @ https://marketprognosis.com/sample-request/14305
North America Core materials market competition by top players include –
Diab International AB, dominated the core materials market accounting largest market share followed by Gurit, Evonik industries AG along with other players such as
- Hexcel Corporation,
- Armacell, Airex AG,
- The Gill Corporation,
- Plascore, I-Core Composites, LLC,
- Carbon-Core Corp.,
- SABIC, BASF SE,
- AMORIM CORK COMPOSITES S.A.,
- ALLNEX GROUP (NUPLEX INDUSTRIES LTD),CORELITE INC.,
- MILLIKEN & COMPANY, CHANGZHOU
- TIANSHENG NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request Discount on this repots @ https://marketprognosis.com/discount-request/14305
The North America core materials market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user, and geography.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into foam, honeycomb and balsa. In 2018, the foam segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2025.
- On the basis of end user, market is segmented into aerospace, transportation, construction, wind energy, marine, consumer goods and others. In 2018, aerospace segment is expected to dominate the market.
Based on geography, the North America Core materials market is segmented into 3 geographical regions
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://marketprognosis.com/enquiry/14305
About Market Prognosis
We at Market Prognosis believe in giving a crystal clear view of market dynamics for achieving success in today’s complex and competitive marketplace through our quantitative & qualitative research methods.
We help our clients identify the best market insights and analysis required for their business thus enabling them to take strategic and intelligent decision.
We believe in delivering actionable insights for your business growth and success.
435, Sadanand Chs,B-Cabin Road,
Contact No: +1 973 241 5193