Banks in Nigeria Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/258504
Key Leading Major Companies Mentioned:
Access Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Ltd, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank Plc
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Nigeria banks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
– The Nigerian banks industry group had total assets of $102.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2013 and 2017.
– The bank credit segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2017, with total assets of $39.7bn, equivalent to 38.6% of the industry group’s overall value.
– The monetary policy relaxation was short-lived, as rising inflation led to the rebound of interest rates in mid-2016. This weakened demand for credit and led to the surge in NPLs, but that was partially offset by growth in the value of trading assets amid higher yields.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Nigeria
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Nigeria
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Nigeria banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Nigeria banks market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the Nigeria banks market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Nigeria banks market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Nigeria’s banks market?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/258504
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.