Solution segment of IoT in Healthcare market is expected to continue its dominance. Solution segment comprises of medical systems & devices and software solution & tools. On-body wellness devices under medical system & devices segment is growing at the fastest CAGR due to increasing awareness for self-health among the people resulting in rising adoption of fitness wearable devices such as smart watches, fitness bands, etc.
The rising incidences of chronic diseases and number of elderly population along with the need to reduce the costs associated with healthcare is expected to drive the market growth. Several companies are partnering with each other to offer enhanced and improved solutions to the customers in order to increase IoT in Healthcare market market share.
Complete Report is Available@ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000180
IoT in healthcare market by end-user vertical is segmented into patients & individuals, diagnostic & research and labs, hospitals & healthcare institutes and government authority. The various government initiatives for increasing the deployment of IoT technologies in healthcare to reduce costs associated to healthcare facilities and need for optimization of clinical workflow for cost reduction and better patient outcome by healthcare institutions is propelling the IoT in Healthcare market market growth.
The overall IoT in Healthcare market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the IoT in Healthcare market.
The major industry players in the IoT in Healthcare market include
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
Qualcomm Life, Inc.
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Verily Life Sciences LLC.
Understand the key players in the global IoT in Healthcare market upon what products/technologies have they launched, and how probable are these to thrive in the market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
– Highlights key technologies thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select IoT in Healthcare products
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the IoT in Healthcare technology market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution