According to Kable, the ICT market in Turkey is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2020. The Turkish government is keen on promoting the ICT sector and has revealed its vision for 2023, the centennial foundation of the republic, with a target of increasing the ICT sector’s share in GDP from 2.9% to 8% and increasing the R&D expenditure to GDP ratio to 3% from 1%.
This report gives an in-depth research about the overall state of ICT investment trends in Turkey and projects an overview of its growth market. It also gives the crucial elements of the market and across major global regions in detail. Number on primary and secondary research has been carried out in order to collect required data for completing this particular report. Sever industry based analytical techniques has been narrowed down for a better understanding of this market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://tinyurl.com/yd8nxh8z
The report also explains the key market drivers, trends, restraints and opportunities to give a precise data which is required and expected. It also analyzes how such aspects affect the market existence globally helping make a wider and better choice of market establishment. The ICT investment trends in Turkey growth and developments are studied and a detailed overview is been given.
Leading Key Players:
Get More Information about this report at https://tinyurl.com/yd8nxh8z
ICT investment trends in Turkey presents the findings from a survey of 105 Turkish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Turkish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, and communications. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, security products, and enterprise applications. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Turkey. Through Kableâ€™s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Turkey.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, and communications
– Distribution of ICT Turkish Lira (TRY) in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Turkish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Turkish enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, security products, and enterprise applications
– Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises investments in each technology category
– How Turkish enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Turkish enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Turkish enterprises preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to buy
-Understand how the Turkish enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
-Comprehend how ICT Turkish Lira (TRY) are being allocated by Turkish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
-Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, and telecommunications)
-Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Turkish enterprises
-Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, security products, and enterprise applications)
-Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Turkish enterprisesâ€™ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
-Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at https://tinyurl.com/yd8nxh8z
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Mannan Shaikh
Organization: Key Market Insights
Phone: +1 (650) 461-4455