The new report by the Automotive and Transport Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of automotive and transport industries.
According to “Turkey Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the Turkish tyre industry is dominated by passenger car tyre segment. Many leading automobile manufacturers in Turkey are expanding their production capacities as well as establishing new production facilities in the country. The Turkish tyre industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2014-19. The tyre demand in the country is met by domestic tyre manufacturing as well as through tyre imports. Despite expansion of domestic tyre manufacturing operations, the country still relies heavily on imports for addressing its overall domestic tyre demand.
In 2013, Japan remained the leading tyre exporter to the Turkish tyre market, followed by Germany. Other countries that were among the major tyre exporters to Turkey in 2013 include Slovakia, Romania, Poland and France. Though companies are taking steps to expand domestic tyre production, tyre imports are projected to further grow in the country during the forecast period, posing significant threat to growth of domestic tyre manufacturing companies.
Turkey, one of the major centers for trade in Asia, is increasingly offering opportunities to leading automobile manufacturers for increasing their penetration across Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. Leading automobile players such as Ford, Toyota, Renault, Fiat, Chrysler, Opel, Honda, etc. are leveraging Turkey's geographical suitability and favorable trade policies to expand their presence across the country and other neighboring regions. After being hit by global recession and Eurozone crisis, the country's automobile sector is witnessing growth revival on account of favorable tax and investment policies of Turkish government. Increase in automotive production in the country is consequently fueling the demand for tyres in Turkey. The existing fleet of around 8.51 million units of passenger cars in the country, coupled with new passenger car sales, is driving growth in the tyre segment.
Key Topics Covered
– Turkey Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
– Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car, Two-Wheelers, Commercial and OTR
– Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
– Policy & Regulatory Landscape
– Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
– To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre industry in Turkey
– To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
– To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
– To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
– To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
– To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.