The new report by the Telecoms and Computing Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of telecoms and computing industries.
Pirated content affects the bottom lines of content companies, service providers, and content creators through lost revenues and lost asset value. This report examines previous piracy incidents and the lessons learned, current piracy and content security concerns, and future piracy threats to the content industry. The report includes a five-year forecast of revenues lost due to pirated content.
– Drivers in the consumer market that lead consumers to obtain video content illegally
– Previous piracy incidents and the lessons learned
– Current threats to the video content and services industry related to illegal content redistribution
– Future piracy threats to the content industry
– Implications to the video services industry related to the future of content piracy
– Five-year forecast of revenues lost due to pirated content