The new report by the Telecoms and Computing Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of telecoms and computing industries.
High-profile security breaches, combined with the increased hacking risks of that come with smart devices, raise consumer concerns about the privacy and security of their personal information. However, big data and analytics are key tools for success with connected home products and systems. This report evaluates consumer concerns and preferences, assesses the security and privacy issues in the current market, and looks at best practices for companies to store and use consumer data while providing consumers with the necessary levels of privacy and security.
– Consumer concerns for privacy and security
– Growth of leading connected devices and connectivity enabling the IoT
– Trends impacting vertical industries
– The value of big data for business growth and the attendant risks and costs of data breaches
– Privacy issues in the current market
– Best practices for companies to store and use consumer data while providing consumers with the necessary levels of privacy and security