The new report by the Telecoms and Computing Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of telecoms and computing industries.
The Report Titled “India Online Healthcare Products Market Outlook to 2020- Infusion of Online Marketplaces and Healthcare Awareness to Shape Future Growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the healthcare products market through online means. The report covers various aspects such as market size of online healthcare products, segmentation on the basis of product types as well as by demand from major cities.
The report also provides overview upon the consumer profiles, on the basis of gender, age split, mode of payment and mode of source used. In addition, the information also provides overview on major companies with their comprehensive company profiles, market share as well as business models prevalent in this market. The future for this industry has also been presented with analyst recommendations as well as the Macro factors which have a correlation with the Industry. The report also shed light and provides a detailed snapshot on India online pharmacy market.
India online healthcare products market is highly saturated with the type of products being offered by the industry. Protein supplements and vitamins have held the highest share in the overall GMV sales of online healthcare products market in India. The internet penetration in India has been growing slowly and steadily due to the advent of smart phones. Hence, the Indian online retail market is confined majorly to top metropolitan, Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities. The same trend has been apparent in the online healthcare product market in India.
The industry is likely to be driven by surge in internet penetration, rising personal disposable income, lower prices relative to brick and mortar stores, stupendous growth of Indian online retail market and a large number of online players entering the online healthcare product segment. The Indian online healthcare product market is projected to grow rapidly in the future and form a major part of the Indian E-commerce industry by FY’202 and expected to reach to INR ~ million by FY’2020 at a CAGR of 46.0% during FY’2016-FY’2020. The online pharmacy market revenues are likely to enhance at a promising CAGR of 87.0% during the period FY’2016-FY’2020.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
– The market size of India online healthcare products market in terms of GMV
– The market size of India online healthcare products market in terms of average order size
– The market size of India online healthcare products market in terms of number of daily orders
– Market segmentation of India online healthcare products market on the basis of product category and major cities
– Consumer profiles of India online healthcare market players
– Business models prevalent in the Industry
– Trends and developments in India online healthcare products market
– SWOT analysis of online healthcare products industry
– Porter’s 5 force analysis of India online healthcare products industry.
– Company profiles for major players in India online healthcare products market.
– Competitive landscape of India healthcare products market
– India healthcare products market future outlook and projections
– Snapshot for India online pharmacy market