The new manufacturing and construction report has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of manufacturing and construction industries.
MTW Research have published a brand new Research & Analysis market report providing a comprehensive & detailed review of the UK Private & Social Housebuilding market in 2010 with forecasts to 2014. Written specifically for building product manufacturers and distributors, the report is available immediately in a variety of formats for use in presentations & sharing with colleagues.
As the sun sets on the recession, trading conditions are slowly improving in the housebuilding market following the turbulent trading conditions in 2008 and 2009. Price stability has returned in a number of regions during early 2010, with this likely to continue as demand rises and supply remains relatively low. Cost control will remain a key issue in specification and procurement processes by housebuilders, with suppliers to this sector likely to experience ongoing price sensitivity as housebuilders increase activity whilst maintaining tight control of costs. This report provides up to date & accurate market data, facilitating sales growth to housebuilders.
This 330+ Page Report Includes:-
– UK Housebuilding Market by Volume & Value 2004-2014
– Private Housebuilding Market Trends & Influences
– Social Housebuilding Market Trends, Specification Criteria, Prospects
– Share by UK Country & English Region for Housebuilding in 2010
– Timber Frame Housebuilding Market 2004-2014, Share by Dwelling Type
– 250+ Housebuilders Profiles, 2009 Turnover / Profit Estimates & Rankings
– Housebuilding Industry Structure & Detailed Analysis 2004-2014
– SWOT & PEST, Prefabrication Trends, Modern Methods of Construction
– Quantitative market sizes based on industry sales, supported by detailed discussion of market trends, sector mix, specification criteria, influences & future prospects are provided.
This unique report represents a comprehensive yet cost effective tool for understanding the historical, current and future performance of the UK Housebuilding Market. Based on sales & primary research & written specifically for suppliers & retailers in the industry, this easy to use, independent report represents an invaluable tool to increase sales to the Housebuilding Market
Key Features Of This 330+ Page Report Include:
MARKET SIZE – Housebuilding Market Size by Value 2004-2014, including…
– Market Size by Value 2004 – 2010, Forecasts to 2014, Constant & Current Price Analysis
– Market Size by Volume 2004—2010, Forecasts to 2014
– Private Housebuilding Market 2004-2014
– Social Housebuilding Market 2004-2014
– Timber Frame Housebuilding Market 2004-2014
MARKET TRENDS & INFLUENCES – Quantitative & Detailed Qualitative Key Market Trends 2004-2014, including…
– Specification Criteria & Key Purchasing Influences – Social Housing New Build Market
– PEST Analysis –Politico-Legal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
– SWOT Analysis – Key Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
– House Prices 2004-2014, Prefabrication, Current Priorities, Kickstart, HomeBuy Direct
– Organisations Involved in Rounds 1 & 2 of Government’s ‘Kickstart’ Programme
– Ansoff Matrix – Identification of Future Growth Areas & Mix by Strategy to 2014
– Market KPIs – Profit, Assets, Debt, Net Worth 2004-2014 for 200+ Companies
– Sales per Employee in Housebuilders Market – 2004–2014
SEGMENTATION & REGIONAL MIX – Market Size 2004-2014, Trends & Share for…
– Private Housebuilding
– Housing Association / RSL Housebuilding – Including Key Specification Criteria
– Local Authority Social Housebuilding Market
– Timber Frame Housebuilding
– England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland & Mix by English County
INDUSTRY STRUCTURE & 250+ COMPANY PROFILES – Review of Housebuilders Market Structure & Key Company Profiles, including…
– Housebuilding Market Mix by Growth, Credit, Age, Turnover & Number of Employees
– Housebuilding Market Share by UK Geographical Region & Office Type (e.g branch)
– Housebuilder Rankings – by Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
– 250+ Housebuilder Profiles – 1 Page Profile & Financial Charts
– Financial Data for 250+ Companies–4 Year Turnover, Profit, Emps, Assets, Debt & Worth
– Sales Leads– Mailing Address, Telephone & Contact Name for Each Company
Key Benefits Of This Brand New Report Include:
– Current, Historical & Future Market Performance & Trends 2004-2014
– Sector Mix & Trends – Best Performing Sectors, Market Influences, Focus Your Marketing, Increase Your Sales
– Incorporate into your Marketing & Business Plan, Explore Various Strategic Options
– Develop Sales Leads & Focus Your Marketing
– Identify Revenue & Profit for Leading Players & Develop a 'Key Preferred Client' List
– Develop SWOT & PEST Analysis Faster & With More Detail
Not all Market Reports are the Same…This Report Includes:
– Strategic Market Review – A professional strategic market review was undertaken by marketing professionals with real world marketing experience and degree qualifications in strategic marketing. This report is not simply a collection of statistics and comments but a structured review of the market, written by marketing professionals, for marketing professionals.
– SWOT Analysis – Only after a thorough, strategic market review can industry strengths & weaknesses and market opportunities & threats be identified. No other 'off the shelf' report offers such a comprehensive SWOT analysis in an easy to read and disseminate format.
– PEST Analysis – the publisher doesn't waste valuable research & analysis time on providing dubious 'interactive reports', or try to disguise a lack of quantitative data with colourful graphics, they recognise its the data collection, analysis and interpretation which is important. The strategic review, based on statistically relevant industry sales data enables us to identify the key market influences relating to politico-legal, economic, environmental, social and technological issues and present these in a easy to read chart format – its all here, in simple black and white.
– Ansoff Matrix – the publisher uses professional marketing theories and employ the necessary marketing models so you don't have to. Established marketing theories are applied to the market to enhance understanding of the likely strategic options which will generate market growth in the near-medium term. From the strategic review, growth share forecasts for market development, market penetration, product development & market diversification are provided in easy to understand chart format alongside qualitative discussion and interpretation. They do the hard work, you take the credit.
– Quantitative Market Data – The foundations of all the reports are based on sales from as representative a sample of the industry as possible. The publisher has invested heavily in order to ascertain financial sales data from companies involved in the market and ensure their methodologies are as robust as possible. The financial profiles and sales data input from more than 250 companies are included in this report, reflecting more than 80% of the market in 2010. No other 'off the shelf' report available combines such a high level of qualitative comment based on such firm statistical confidence.