The new manufacturing and construction report has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of manufacturing and construction industries.
Power or electricity is one of the most critical components of infrastructure affecting economic growth and well-being of every nation. The existence and development of adequate infrastructure is essential for sustained growth of the Indian economy. India’s power sector is one of the more ignored sectors in the Indian economy especially in the rural parts of the country remains without power, as does 6% of the urban population. This report is about the market size of the power inverters in India and how is it going to help the economy of the country by providing back up of the power whenever needed. This report reveals how government is supporting the power inverter market by computerization of schools and other development factors to achieve the grid parity in India. The report also reveals the trend in this industry is shifting to hybrid inverters and solar inverter in Indian power inverter market.
The Power inverter market in India was growing at a CAGR of more than 11% during the period 2011-2015. The manufacturing ecosystem for these products is quite mature while technological requirements of Inverter manufacturing are greater than the manufacturing and design capabilities present in India currently. Some of the major players in the inverters market are Luminous, Su-kam, and Microtek. Steady demand from the home and SOHO segments is expected to buttress the growth of the inverter market. The unorganized segment has a large share of the inverter market, though its share has been declining lately due to enhanced consumer awareness.
According to “India Power Inverter Market Outlook, 2022”, the market for power inverters in India is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 8% from 2015 to 2021. Central Inverters are the major market share acquirers of the inverter market. Micro-inverters are forecasted to increase its share technology wise. Residential segment is the new target of the inverter industry. The unorganized sector which was leading the market till 2012 is forecasted to shrink in the coming years. New entrants are also increasing and their revenue share is expected to grow over the forecasted period, owing to their expansion plans and widening of dealership networks.
- Global Renewable Inverter Market Outlook
- India Renewable Inverter Market Outlook
“India Power inverter Market Outlook, 2021” examines the following aspects of Power inverter in India:
The report gives an in-depth understanding of Power Inverter market in India:
- Global Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
- Global inverter Market Outlook – Market Size By Volume
- Pricing Analysis
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size, & Forecast
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size By Overall Residential Inverter
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size By Overall Industrial Inverter
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size By Volume
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market size By Volume By Residential Inverter
- India Power Inverter Market Outlook – Market Size By Volume By Industrial Inverter
- Segmental Analysis – By Company, By Region, By technology & By Division in residential segment in KVA
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis of Indian Inverter Market
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Key vendors in this market Space
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of Power inverter in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.