Whether you practice with a small group of lawyers or manage a large law firm, Debra Forman's Maximizing Law Firm Profitability: Hiring, Training and Developing Productive Lawyers will help you become more effective, productive and successful.
Completely rewritten by an acknowledged expert, this comprehensive resource will enable you to better manage your practice and effectively realize the potential of junior colleagues.
With practical advice for legal professionals that is updated two times every year, its coverage includes:
- Building a unique blueprint for your firm's success
- Establishing hiring and integration procedures for summer and lateral associates and lateral partners
- Creating professional development programs for associates and partners
- Formulating social media guidelines
- Standardizing effective evaluation processes
- Instituting elevation and development policies
- Following personal branding standards
- Focusing on client service
- Developing delegation and feedback techniques
- Fostering internal and external relationships