HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title ‘Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa’ that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes and important players/vendors such as Telecom Egypt The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018-23
“”Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa””, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile telecom market in the Middle East and North Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and in the region .
Mobile service revenue growth in the Middle East and North Africa will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. Mobile voice, though the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017, will decline impacted by the rising adoption of OTT communications. Mobile data will record the fastest revenue CAGR, fueled by 3G/4G networks expansion, rising data adoption and usage supported by operators’ data monetization strategies. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the country, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Global context: mobile telecom market size and trends in the Middle East and North Africa compared with other countries in the region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in the Middle East and North Africa
– The regulatory environment and trends.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the mobile voice and data from 2016 to 2022.
– The overall mobile service revenue in the Middle East and North Africa will growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2017-2022.
– Mobile data revenue will account for 60.6% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of mobile broadband services.
– 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 4G network will also drive 4G subscriber growth.
– Iran will account for 25% of net adds in the region between 2017 and 2022. Egypt, Turkey, Iraq and Algeria will round out the list of top five contributors to the region’s subscription growth over the next five years.
Reasons to buy
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Middle East and North Africa’s mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying HTF Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Middle East and North Africa’s mobile communications markets.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Middle East and North Africa.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/871898-mobile-broadband-trends-in-the-middle-east-and-north-africa
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Middle East and North Africa’s Mobile Broadband Markets – Key Takeaways 7
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=871898
Section 2: Mobile Broadband Subscription Trends in Middle East and North Africa 16
Section 3: Mobile Broadband Revenue Trends in Middle East and North Africa 28
Appendix 31List of Tables
Distribution of subscriptions by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by country, 2017 8
Middle East and North Africa’s sub-regions, 2017 10
Population, 2016-2022 (millions) 11
Urbanization, 2010-2016 (% of pop) 11
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/871898-mobile-broadband-trends-in-the-middle-east-and-north-africa
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218SOURCE satPRnews https://www.satprnews.com/