The new report by the Automotive and Transport Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of automotive and transport industries.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fleet Management Systems in Thousand Units.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 131 companies including many key and niche players such as –
- AirIQ, Inc. (Canada)
- Aplicom Oy (Finland)
- Aspire Tracking Limited (UK)
- Batrak Ltd. (UK)
- BOX Telematics Ltd. (UK)
- CarrierWeb, LLC. (USA)
- CATERPILLAR, Inc. (USA)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Daimler Fleetboard GmbH (Germany)
- Donlen Corporation (USA)
- HCL Technologies Ltd. (India)
- Modular Mining Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Risk Technology Ltd. (UK)
- SafeTrac Solutions Ltd. (UK)
- TomTom International B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions (USA)
- V-SOL Limited (UK)