This report covers the Wireless M2M Bible Market and gives a comprehensive description of the present scenario and the future growth prospects. It also covers the market overview and presents the various parameters in depth for you to get a clearer picture.
The Wireless M2M Bible Market in an innovation in the field of technology and will pave the way for a sustainable future. It mainly comprises of intelligent light control systems which is based on various verticals such as, movement, colour temperature, occupancy and the amount of natural light.
Get the Sample Report, Visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=25644
Despite its low ARPU, the wireless M2M market has become a key focus of many mobile network operators as their traditional voice and data markets become saturated. Likewise, government and regulatory initiatives such as the EU initiatives to have a smart meter penetration level of 80% by 2020 and the mandatory inclusion of automotive safety systems such as eCall in all new car models, have also helped to drive overall wireless M2M connections and revenue.
Consequently we expect the wireless M2M market to account for nearly $136 billion in revenues by the end of 2018, following a CAGR of 23% during the five year period between 2013 and 2018. Eyeing this lucrative opportunity, vendors and service providers across the highly fragmented M2M value chain have become increasing innovative in their strategies and technology offerings which have given rise to a number of submarkets such as M2M Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and M2M Application Platforms.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry’s roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2013 till 2018, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets: Network Connectivity, Application Services, Embedded Cellular M2M Modules, Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP), Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP), Integration Services and Enabling Technologies, across six regions.
Have a Query? Speak to Expert @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=25644
Also provided are network connectivity and application service revenue forecasts for the following 6 vertical market segments: Utilities & Smart Grid, Automotive & Transportation, Logistics, Public Safety, Security & Surveillance, Retail & Vending and Healthcare. Historical figures are also provided for 2011 and 2012. The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report. Topics Covered
The report covers the following topics:
• M2M technology and architecture
• Market drivers and key benefits of wireless M2M
• Challenges and Inhibitors to the wireless M2M Ecosystem
• Wireless M2M standardization Initiatives
• Wireless M2M opportunities, use cases and applications across industry verticals
• Wireless M2M deployment case studies
• Industry, mobile network operator and vendor commitments to M2M
• Wireless M2M industry roadmap: 2013 – 2018
• Wireless M2M value chain assessment
• Key trends in the M2M ecosystem: acquisitions, evolving requirements, business models, cloud based analytics, network security, impact of LTE, IPv6, module costs and price elasticity
• Profiles, market positioning assessment (current strategy, target market and products/services) and strategic recommendations for: embedded cellular module vendors, hardware solution providers, MVNOs/M2M connectivity aggregators, cloud based AEP and ADP providers, CDP providers, Wireless/IT industry incumbents and mobile network operators
• Market analysis and forecasts for the M2M industry’s revenue and network connections:
– Wireless M2M industry revenue forecast by region and submarkets
– Wireless M2M connections forecast by region, technology and industry verticals
– Wireless M2M network connectivity submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
– Wireless M2M application services submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
– Embedded cellular M2M modules submarket shipments, revenue and ASP forecast by region, technology, industry vertical and vendor
– Wireless M2M network security submarket revenue forecast by region
– Wireless M2M Connected Device Platform (CDP) submarket revenue forecast by region
– Wireless M2M application platform (AEP, ADP) submarket revenue forecast by region
– Wireless M2M Integration services submarket revenue forecast by region
– Wireless M2M enabling technology submarket revenue forecast by region
– Wireless M2M vertical market revenue by industry vertical
The above report can be customized according to your needs.
We at Reports Monitor provide a comprehensive analysis by providing in-depth reports of the various market verticals. Our Mission is to provide a detailed analysis of the vast markets worldwide, backed by rich data. Decision makers can now rely on our well-defined data gathering methods to get the correct and accurate market forecasting along with detailed analysis.
Browse Complete Report with TOC, Visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/the-wireless-m2m-bible-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts-2013-2018/
We have tried to include all the important data in the report and give you a comprehensive picture of the same.SOURCE satPRnews https://www.satprnews.com/