Gluten free prepared foods form a comparatively small segment of the overall gluten free foods & beverages market, with a share of about 5%. North America leads the global market for gluten free prepared foods in terms of size, as well as growth, with the former being estimated at 54% in 2014 and the latter being forecast at a compounded annual rate of about 12% between 2014 and 2020.
Wheat, barley, rye and their derivatives are found to contain the protein called gluten and individuals sensitive to it exhibit mild symptoms of intolerance such as chronic diarrhea and vomiting. However, there exists a sizeable population that shows typical symptoms of intolerance that is classified as celiac disease. This is an inherited autoimmune disorder in which gluten damages the small intestine, with the only remedy for it being a strict gluten free diet for life. For instance, prevalence of this disease in North America has been put at between three and four million, though only 5%-10% of the cases have been currently diagnosed.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/222444 .
The market for gluten free foods & beverages has undergone a radical change from being considered specialty niche products to becoming mainstream products. Millions of individuals around the world have started consuming gluten free products, not only because of being diagnosed with celiac disease but also because of a general perception of maintaining better health. A current trend towards free from products consumption has given further impetus to the gluten free foods & beverages segment.
The market for gluten free products is highly competitive, with innovation in products being a major strategic approach being adopted by leading players. This trend is likely to continue in the future, as the established set of players seeks to garner increased market share.
What the Report Offers
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for gluten free prepared foods
2) Analysis of the major global regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
3) North American market analysis by United States and Canada; European market analysis by France, Germany, Italy United Kingdom and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific market analysis by Australia, China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific; and South American market analysis by Argentina, Brazil and Rest of South America
4) Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities
5) Extensively researched competitive landscape section
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide gluten free prepared foods market
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
3) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, gluten free prepared foods manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
4) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/222444 .
Major Points from Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Regional Market Analysis
- Policies and Regulations
- Competitor Analysis
- Company Profiles
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019