It supports converting EMF metafile to WMF format. This release supports metered license mechanism. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. It also enhanced processing of Aspose.Imaging API in multi-threaded environment. It includes some important enhancements, such as Process of reading PSD layers, Processing of JPEG format images, Processing of Dicom format images, Process of rendering images in PSD file, processing of saving TIFF frames and more.
Lane Cove, NSW, Australia, January 26, 2017 – (PressReleasePoint) –
What’s new in this release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 16.12.0. The major development in this release is support for exporting images in multi-threaded environment. It supports converting EMF metafile to WMF format and support for DNG format. Aspose.Imaging for .NET ensures the optimized performance of operations during execution of code in multi-threaded environment. All imaging option classes (e.g. BmpOptions, TiffOptions, JpegOptions, etc.) now implement IDisposable interface. Therefore it is a must that developers properly dispose off the imaging options class object in case Source property is set. It also supports SyncRoot property while working in multi-threaded environment. Developer can use this property to synchronize access to the source stream. Using this release developers can convert EMF to WMF format. It also adds support the DNG (Digital Negative) image format (.dng). It is a publicly available archival format for the raw files generated by digital cameras. DNG helps ensure that photographers will be able to access their files in the future. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides the DngImage class to load DNG files and same can be used to convert the DNG to raster formats. It includes some important enhancements, such as Process of reading PSD layers, Processing of JPEG format images, Processing of Dicom format images, Functionality to convert WMF to PNG format, Process of rendering images in PSD file, processing of saving TIFF frames, Compatibility of image saved using Aspose.Imaging on MS Windows 8 has been improved and Process of reading JPEG pixels has been greatly improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Convert EMF to WMF
- ThreadSafe API support stage 1
- DNG format support
- Thread safe API for TIFF images
- Could not read layers in PSD file.
- JPEG format performance improvents
- Remove Imaging Drawing engine
- Iamprovements of performance and memory usage for Dicom
- Converting WMF to PNG format is not showing correct output [.Net]
- Exception when opening image in separate thread
- Aspose.Imaging 4.0 0: Image.Load method is not thread-safe nt
- Improve performance of jpeg file format
- Aspose.Imaging is not showing correct resolution of PSD image
- License as Embedded resource is not working
- Incorrect saving result while using Image.Save(string path, ImageOptionsBase options, Rectangle boundsRectangle).
- Unify Metered API usage. Enable COMPACT configuration for Dynabic.Metering module.
- Can’t do subsequent resizing of rotated WEBP image
- Converting WMF to PNG format destroying vertical text on Y-axis
- Exception in PNG encoder
- Jpeg pixels read by Aspose.Imaging differs from pixels read by System.Drawing
- Saved jpeg is displayed incorrectly on Windows 8
- Random ImageSaveException: Cannot decode strip 0. Details:, at TiffFrame.Save
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Imaging for Java`
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – The File Format Experts
Phone: 888.277 6734
Fax: 866.810 9465
Copy this html code to your website/blog to embed this press release.