Orbis Research has announced the addition of the “Mexico: Country Intelligence Report” to store by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Mexico: Country Intelligence Report”, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mexico today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/370243
GlobalData expects telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue in Mexico to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2017 and 2022, one of the fastest growth rates projected for the region. Growth will be driven by increased competition between more evenly sized players, as Grupo Televisa and AT&T expand their presence to challenge Telmex/Telcel. We also expect the buildout and commercialization of Altan’s Red Compartida LTE wholesale network, as well as the Red Troncal fiber-optic backbone owned by CFE, to drive increases in penetration and usage.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context
– Regulatory context
– In-depth analysis of fixed, mobile and pay-TV services market
– Competitive landscape and company snapshots
– Companies snapshots
– Forecast assumptions
– Data tables
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/mexico-country-intelligence-report
– Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the biggest revenue increases over the next five years, a combined $7.6bn lift between 2016 and 2022.
– While traditional telephony players such as Telmex, Axtel and Maxcom continue to report subscriber losses, VoIP players such as Grupo Televisa and Megacable are experiencing double-digit gains in their voice telephony subscribers, with both operators doubling the number of fixed telephony subscriptions over the past three years.
– DTH is the leading platform for pay-TV in Mexico. DTH has benefitted from wide coverage and declining prices. IPTV uptake is stalled because of regulatory restrictions on America Movil’s ability to offer pay-TV.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mexico’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mexico’s mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mexico’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mexico.
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/370243
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org