Industry Essence published a new syndicate market research report on “Heat Exchangers Market: Segment Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Intensity, and Forecasts 2016-2022”.
Industry Essence, a market research and consulting company based in Houston, Texas, U.S., states that the Global Heat Exchangers Market was valued at USD 12.04 Billion in 2016 and it is projected to reach USD 18.60 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.5% between the forecast periods.
Get PDF Sample Brochure for Professional & Technical insights at: industryessence.com/index.php/reports/details/610
Industry Essence has analyzed and addressed following “Pain Points” for the Heat Exchangers Market:
• Intense competitive price wars have affected companies’ profit margins drastically from past five years
• Gradually increasing metal and labour costs are affecting companies’ bottom lines, forcing companies to shift their operations to Low Cost Countries (LCCs)
• Due to increasing demand for custom-made heat exchangers, companies’ production efficiencies have affected substantially
• Falling Oil & Gas prices from last two years has resulted in investment slowdown in energy sector, adversely affecting the Heat Exchanger Market
• Gaps in supply chains are affecting the end to end smooth flow of materials & finished products
The report assists companies in taking key decisions such as exploration of investments avenues, expansion plans, production enhancement, market strategy building, pricing and product positioning, revenue enhancement, and deciding backward/forward integration steps.
-Heat Exchangers Market, By Product Type
Shell & Tube, Plate & Frame, Air Cooled, and other types of Heat Exchangers (Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Analysis)
-Heat Exchangers Market, By Industry Application
Chemical, HVACR, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, Paper & Pulp, Pharmaceuticals, and Water & Waste Water among others (Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Analysis)
-Heat Exchangers Market, Regional Analysis
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Korea, US, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, and Argentina among others)- Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Analysis
-Companies Profiled in the Report
Aggreko PLC, Alfa Laval AB, API Heat Transfer Inc., Barriquand Technologies, Danfoss A/S, Guntner AG & Co. Kg, Hamon & CIE, Hisaka Works, HRS Heat Exchangers Ltd., Kelvion Holdings GmbH, Modine Manufacturing Company, SAACKE GmbH, SPX Corporation, Swep Intl. AB, and Xylem Inc. among others
• Value Chain & Supply Chain Analysis
• Organic and Inorganic Strategies, By Market Players, 2012-2016
• Market Attractiveness: Porter’s Five Forces Market Analysis
• Market Share Analysis 2016
• Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Heat Exchanger Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
• Regional Heat Exchanger Manufacturer Associations
• Government and Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
• Investment Research Firms
Industry Essence provides market research and consulting solutions to its’ clients. We provide extensive market research solutions for 14 different business domains. Our solutions are focused on niche and emerging technologies, products, and service markets around the globe. The market research services help frontrunners to take intelligent, strategic and well informed business decisions.
Our experienced Analyst and Subject Matter Experts’ (SMEs) Team is committed to provide you the best possible solution by their strong industry experience in primary & secondary research, data analysis, finance, economics, and in analytics fields. Insights from these experts help business leaders in tracking:
-Trends in Emerging Technology, Product, and Service Markets
-Business Expansion, Diversification, and Investment Opportunities
-Micro & Macro (PESTEL, Customer, and Supplier) Market Factors
-Market Impressions – Revenue Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
-Different Market Segments/Applications
Industry Essence portfolio includes comprehensive ranges of market research reports, research and management consulting solutions, and customized B2B research solutions. Our teams in United States and India are serving clients around the globe. To know more about our offerings, drop an email at: email@example.com
606, Freeport Street, Houston, Texas 77015, USA
This release was published on openPR.