Increasing demands for innovative cosmetic products to enhance the overall appearance has a major impact on the False Eyelashes market. High demands for unique beauty products is influencing the growth of False Eyelashes market on a global level. Advancement in technologies in the beauty and fashion sector has supported in fueling up the market share by bringing innovations in the cosmetic product line. The increasing beauty consciousness amongst the population of women also has a positive impact on the false eyelashes market
Synthetic hair amongst the raw-material of false eyelashes is evaluated to grow at higher rate based on the ease of usage and comparatively low cost price. Based on the product-type, the share held by strip lashes is found to escalate due to convenience usage and high durability. Based on the production of the product, the machine made production is found to be dominating the segment based on the high demands and convenience in manufacturing. E-commerce is found to be the hub for the sale of false eyelashes backed up by the hectic life-style of present women population and ease of ordering the product.
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2921
• False Eyelashes has been segmented on the basis of Raw Material which comprises Synthetic Hair, Human Hair, Fur, Feather, Others. The Synthetic Hair segment is found to hold a major share due to high consumer’s preference.
• False Eyelashes has been segmented on the basis of Product-Type which Individual Lashes (Natural lashes, Flare lashes, Others) and Strip Lashes (Full Volume lashes, Long and short lashes, Natural lashes, Others). Among the two segments Strip lashes hold a major share with the increasing sale of majorly Full Volume Lashes globally.
• False Eyelashes has been segmented on the basis of Production which comprises Machine made, Handmade, Semi-handmade. Machine made lashes are found to hold a major share followed by semi-handmade eyelashes.
• False Eyelashes has been segmented on the basis of distribution channel which comprises Supermarket/hypermarket, Specialty stores, Cosmetic stores, E-commerce, others. Sale through E-commerce is growing at a higher growth rate backed up by the advancements in technology.
False Eyelashes are defined as artificial eyelashes which are worn to define the eyes and to thicken the upper eyelashes. The false eyelashes are worn with the help of a special glue and can be self-applied. The product majorly is categorized into two types: Strip lashes and Individual lashes. Strip lashes are worn directly across the eyelashes while the individual eyelashes needs to be applied each separately. False eyelashes are available all across the globe in a huge variety of designs, colors, lengths and material-type. The growing trend of highlighting the lash line to make it look more defined is one of the major factor influencing its market.
Browse Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/false-eyelashes-mark…
The key players profiled in the Global False Eyelashes Market are
• Ardell International, Inc. (U.S.),
• MAC Cosmetics (U.S.),
• Revlon, Inc. (U.S.),
• Ulta Beauty, Inc. (U.S.),
• Kiss Cosmetics (U.S.),
• Velour Lashes (U.S.),
• Shu Uemura Cosmetics Inc. (Japan),
• Leeyo Cosmetics Co. (China)
• False Eyelashes Manufacturers
• Beauty Products Manufacturers
• Retailers and Wholesalers
• Traders, Importers and Exporters
• The share held by full volume lashes among the strip lashes is found to be growing at a higher rate
• Top exporters of false eyelashes include U.S., China, Indonesia, Thailand and South Africa
The Global False Eyelashes Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). North America has the major market share followed by Asia-Pacific. Developing economy has led to increase in disposable income due to which North America is projected to generate a high revenue during the given forecast period. Urbanization leading to changing fashion sense will support the sale of False Eyelashes in Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period. The Major importers of False Eyelashes include U.S., South Africa, U.K, Korea and Indonesia. Based on the rising demands for variety of false eyelashes, the import and export in the developed countries is found to rise at a steady growth rate.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.