The intelligence surveillance & reconnaissance systems market will grow from $41.5 billion in 2015 to $53.39 billion by the year 2020 growing at a CAGR of 5.16%. Surveillance and Reconnaissance accounted the largest share in the C4ISR market, with close to 43% share in 2015. The growth will primarily be led by the increase in the number of Air C4ISR Systems. Within that sub segmentation, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with ISR systems will see the maximum rate of growth 9.74%.
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/223077
One major reason for moderate growth of ISR market is due to the fact that there have been considerable cuts in the budgeted expenditure in C4ISR market of developed nations, specially the United States. However, with popularity for the industry in countries like India, Russia and Saudi Arabia, the ISR market has not fallen yet. The market is expected to register tremendous growth in the Asian powers of India and China. India specially has been battling with its neighbors and terrorist organizations that are using these capabilities to full effect. As a counter measure, the government in India decided to spike its defense spending, opening up new opportunities for the former market in the country.
Saudi Arabia will be one of the highest contributors for ISR Systems with a massive number of ISR Specific UAV’S planned till 2020. Denel is playing a major role in this regard. Harris Corporation, Elbit Systems and L3 Communication Systems are some of the important players in the sea c4isr market. The market has been segmented by Platform (Land Based, Air Based, Sea Based, Space Based) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa).
What the report offers
- Market analysis for the Global Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive Intelligence section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/223077
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.